8/24/2009

Website Update!

I have finally updated my website! When I first made my site, I haven't finished painting all the illustrations and the re-dos for my thesis yet. So with the updated version, I have decided to put up 5 more illustrations that wasn't on the site before. I have also changed the index page's image to this image since it has become my favorite lately now that I think about it.


The subject matter is a bit scary to think about, but I like it. It's also part of the dream meaning series: Dreaming of a broken tooth means death. The intertwined lines were a result of a happy accident when my sister helped out while I sketched and her wonky line works in the bottom part results in this awesome pastel colored tangling crazy lines! Thanks for helping out, it's pretty awesome :)

Be sure to check out my updated site here. I have also recently made an Illustration Mundo account, also please check my page out! Thanks!

Also, thanks to a wonderful phone call from my best friend who lives in Cali, I feel so happy and energetic. Your call is like a happy energy drink and I will probably feel genki for many months :) arigatou ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment