7/23/2009

green day!

I know I ought to blog about illustration and art work, but I can't help it! I went to Green Day's concert last week, and it was amazing. I hesitated about going at first, since it was all the way in Hamilton. I also admit to being less interested in them...since I was so wrapped up in illustration for the past 3 years. BUT...it's like your first love, you can't turn your back on it. I decided to buy tickets, and this time I had a friend with me, which was even better!! (Thanks for going with me! even though he got really sick at the show. )

Even though I didn't get floor tickets this time, it was still awesome. The seat was so so far that I could only see Billie Joe the size of my thumbs. I was so tempted to jump up and down, pretending I didn't have seat tickets. I think this time, they played the best that I have ever seen. Every minute was so fun! All my friends think I'm an idiot for still liking Green Day (See...I've been a fan for 10 years now and most people stopped liking them in 2000.) I felt so happy I decided to go, and promise myself I would go see them every time they come near Toronto. What makes me realize after seeing them again is that I should always try my best towards my dreams, life, love, everything. Seeing Green Day play 110% of what they've got and enjoying every second of it really motivates me. Thank you Billie, Mike, and Tre...I will always love you guys like the 14 year old girl I was when I first listened to Nimrod for the first time.

Here's the pics from where I could see them...real far...

during King for a day...
and 21 Guns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment