9/06/2009

Creative Quarterly 17!

YAY! Good news :)

I have been informed yesterday that my Broken Tooth illustration had just been selected as one of the Runner-Ups and will appear on the gallery section of Creative Quarterly's website. It makes me so happy, I feel like I am actually doing something right! It always feels great to know that people think you did good work :) In my earlier posts, I mentioned that I had received a merit award in Creative Quarterly 15 and my illustration was published in the magazine in the summer of 2009. Although this time, my illustration is not going to be in the magazine, it feels just as great. This year has been really great so far for me. I finished my thesis, won 2 awards, took a fun trip, saw Green Day again and the other one is...well, it's good/bad ( but I hope it turns out good later on?) . Besides that I have found 6 four-leaf clovers this year!!! (I know it sounds weird that I have found that many...I probably spend too much time at the park with my dog) But I think I'm a generally lucky person. So I hope that the rest of the year will be as great :D Thanks to everyone that supports me. Please continue to support me ^_^ I will keep trying!


One of the 4 leaf clovers I found :)

3 comments: