3/23/2013

Hello from Japan!

I have not been updating my blog with any drawings or illustrations much lately because.....I have moved to Japan!

The main reason for my move was for a change of perspective, plus I need some changes in my life. Japan is rich in its art scene and I believe it will help my illustration improve. Moving here sort of excites me but also makes me nervous at the same time. Although I need time for adjustment, I know I will be all right. Besides, I have arrived at the perfect timing, Sakura season!

I will still continue to work on my illustration career and fill my blogs with many drawings. Please come back to visit my blog and I hope you can see some improvements!

Here is a picture of a Sakura tree that bloomed over this weekend. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment