3/31/2013

GIFT

Words cannot even describe how much I love this song.


The music, his warm voice, the meaning...everything!

Maybe it's cheesy...but I know I'm a cheesy person in general. :)

The first time I heard this song, it was the original Thai version (เธอคือของขวัญ), I immediately fell in love. Now that Singto Numchok has released its English version, Gift, I would love to share his amazing music.

My favorite lines in the song are 'Cause you're my gift from heaven. And we're living in the present. The present that I give to you...Ooh Baby I love you.

It fits what I am constantly thinking about:

Living in the present moment.

This is something I am personally trying to achieve in my life. I once heard a quote,"The present is a gift, that is why it's called the present." It made me think that the best gift I can give myself is to stay present, enjoy the moment. Also the past is history and the future has yet to come.



** Singto Numchok is a Thai musician/songwriter. He was the First National Winner for the Ukulele Contest. His style of Surf Music is very sweet to the ears and easy to listen to. Plus the lyrics are so positive and encouraging. His music always make me happy :) Please check his music out when you have a chance!

1 comment: