3/16/2013

It's Me!

I have always been too shy to post my own picture up on my blog. But after spending the day with my sweet sweet friend and wonderful photographer Christine Lim, I would love to proudly share the photos she took of me :)



Christine kindly took my photographs while we were out having coffee at Lit Espresso Bar in Toronto. It was a nice afternoon spending time with Christine and her cute baby! I am so honored to have such nice pictures taken! Thank you for making me look so lovely! ♥♥♥

View more photos Christine took of me here. Also, please visit her website to view her work!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! you look lovely! and what an adorable baby, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shoko :) Yes my friend's baby girl is super cute!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous and a great smile :) I'm too shy to put my picture up as well. I just feel strange posting pictures of myself hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too Jo! But my friend Christine is a great photographer and she offered to take my photos and I couldn't pass on such a great chance ;)

      Delete