2/06/2013

Coffee Shop Hopping!

HAPPY FEB!

I was in Montreal these past couple of days! I've had a chance to fill my stomach with good food and really experience the freezing Canadian winter this French Canada city has to offer ( and yes...all the -20 C of it!!!)

 One of my hobbies is to go coffee shop hopping. There is something about good coffee shops that I love...whether I go with friends or go in alone with a good book.

Of course, I couldn't miss a chance to visit local coffee shops in Montreal. Whenever I travel, I never forget to taste the coffees and teas the cities have to offer!

 Here are some of my favorite coffees shops I've been to in the past couple of years!


Le Couteau/The Knife in Mont-Royal, Montreal, Quebec. Honestly the best soy mocha I've ever had!

















Bonjour Records Cafe in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. Their mint-apple fizzy drink was especially good in the summer!

Cafe Little Spoon in Asoke, Bangkok, Thailand. Very cute and cozy. Plus, I loved this smiley face latte very much!


















And lastly, I went to this cafe in Sinchon, Seoul, South Korea. Unfortunately I did not remember the name. The mocha was wonderful and the cafe staff were very nice!

Next time I might post local cafes in Toronto! There are so many places I have yet to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment