7/15/2011

Illustration Process on Video!

Hi there!

I hope you're staying cool in this hot summer :)

The other day I had a thought that it would be cool to record while I paint, so here's a video of my work in progress and a little sneak peek at my new work "See no evil", from the series "See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil".



This illustration is about 80% complete! I will post the finished work as soon as possible! I am having a lot of fun painting this series, and I'm brainstorming what I should paint for the rest!

Filming was interesting but also challenging at the same time. But I had fun fiddling with the video editing. Please look at the video and tell me what you think!

Music in the video is Paris, Asa by Matsutani Suguru.

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment