5/10/2010

Wedding Invitation Design


My older sister is getting married. And she asked me to do an illustration for her invitation. I don't usually work in cutesy cutesy styles for my illustration works, but I often do cute and funny doodles in my free time (and I love cute stuff! ;D) . This was one of the hardest projects I have done since it's for my sister, I had to think really hard and tried to make it the best I can and I want to make her happy :D After I was happy with the sketch, the painting was pretty fun since it was clean and flat plus I love drawing flowers. My sister also asked me to add our puppy dog in the invitation too since she's also a guest at the wedding.

I want to congratulate my sister and my new brother in law (welcome to our family!) Although I have to admit that I must let my sister go, but I wish you all the happiness in the world! I'm so happy for you both. Thank you for letting me do the illus for your invitation!

3 comments: