5/07/2010

Screen printing is fun!

It's been a while since I posted any new stuff! Last semester I took non toxic printmaking at OCAD and I had a chance to explore with many printmaking techniques like lino cut, ukiyoe, monoprints and screen printing. All of them were fun but I really enjoyed screen printing the most! I really like screen printing to the point that I dreamed about it (haha!) I wish I could screen print again!

Here are some pictures from the printmaking studio and some prints I did:




I also screen printed on this tote bag and on some t shirts for friends.

2 comments:

  1. hey fern I meant to comment on this earlier. I love those tree houses! Amazing colours.
    As for where I get old books, this might not help, but there's a huge antique warehouse in Stratford that has an amazing selection, that are pretty inexpensive. So if you're ever in that area check it out.

    ReplyDelete