6/08/2009

Creative Quarterly 15!

I might have mentioned it here already that one of my illustrations won a Student Merit Award in Creative Quarterly 15! Here's the first time I'm posting about it!!! My Bee Hopscotch had received an award in the magazine which I am extremely happy and grateful to have made it. This illustration is a part of my thesis, it basically is: "Dreaming of a beehive means that you will have a happy childhood."

I hope to win many more awards in the future :) It is such an honor to be published!!! Thanks to CQ people and Paul and Gary (who actually helped with the composition in this piece while Paul was away!)

Here's the illustration :D



Please go check the magazine out at bookstores everywhere! Or better yet, please buy a copy! It's a really good magazine! Also, click HERE to see an online version of the issue. Congrats to my fellow OCAD friends who have also made it in Creative Quarterly 15: Chris Kuzma, Ahn Na Lim, and Sheila Liu.

** Update! I have also added a flickr account, please check it out and feel free to add me as a friend Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment