5/24/2009

Illustration GRAD SHOW 2009

I know it's been a while since the OCAD grad show...but I have been dreading for a long break so finally, here's a post about it :D The show was a success, I had a great time! Although the whole year of doing thesis had been hard...everything was worth it. I'd like to thank the OCAD faculty, my friends and classmates for all the support! Also, thank you to everyone who showed up to the grad show especially my family who could make it! It meant a lot to me :) ขอบคุณค่ะ!

My thesis display on "Life is but a Dream". For more information and a better look at the images, please go to my website.

And this is the display of my "Dreaming of Beehives means you will have a happy childhood" illustration at OCAD on the 6th floor that was featured in Creative Quarterly 15 Magazine which won the Student Merit Award.

I still have a bunch of promotional postcards left and if anyone is interested in getting one, I will be more than happy to mail it to them. Please leave your name and address for me if you are interested!

1 comment: