4/18/2009

Reflections upon finishing thesis

Although I'm not exactly "done" done with school...it feels like as if I had. Thesis class is done, a lot of my friends will be graduating. It's a bittersweet feeling. While I'm still in class, I have often wished school is over...and when it finally is, I wish I had a little more time. It's kinda like "When it's over, that's the time I fall in love again." hahaha

Yesterday I hung out with some friends from OCAD and I realized I'm going to really miss them. Being at school was fun...and it's a good part of my life that I'll always cherish. On my last thesis class, my prof Paul Dallas told us that while you're in the business, be thankful towards people. Stay connected with friends because as illustrators...it's our jobs to "connect" words and subject matters to pictures. He also told us that you make your own luck, so keep trying in everything you do. Those are the words I'll keep in mind with me always. I am so happy to have taken Paul's class...this class was the best part of my college life.




I saw this wall outside of OCAD and decided to take a photo of it. I think it fits with what I have to say...because Oh Gosh Art is So Great!

1 comment:

  1. aww i love you fern
    i felt teary after reading your post

    ReplyDelete