4/03/2009

nodame!


I've been re-watching one of my favorite doramas of all time again! (for probably the 3rd time now) The show is called Nodame Cantabile and it's absolutely awesome :) When I first heard about the show, it sounds quite boring I must admit, it's about a piano student who wants to be a conductor. I never had an interest in Classical music although I took piano when I was young but later quit since I had no patience for it. After I watched the first episode, I was hooked! It's mixed with comedy and filled with youthful emotion. Plus, Tamaki Hiroshi as Chiaki senpai is so so so cute. I have finished watching it again still liking it as much as the first time. Plus, I love Classical music after watching the show, especially Debussy's piano pieces. It makes me wish I could play piano. I also heard they will be doing a movie version coming out next year! Can't wait to watch Nodame again!

2 comments:

  1. haha Japanese dramas!
    my moms watching this one about this really smart professor dude..he solves crimes with psychics and scientific crap...weird stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I've watched that show before! It's called Galileo right? Did your mom like it? i thought it was an awesome show...you should watch it with your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete