11/13/2014

Fern Choonet x Aimez le Style

It's been a super long time since my last post!

I didn't realize I have neglected blogging, mostly have been updating on Instagram!

Here's an update of a fun project I did with a great company in Tokyo, Aimez le Style.

A couple months back, I was invited to Aimez le Style's studio in Tokyo and I was comissioned some fun projects on making washi tape!! In case you don't know what they are, they are decorated masking tapes with fun designs printed on them!

So far I have seen 1 finished product, dog breeds! It's so wonderful to see my illustration on a washi tape! I had a wonderful time illustrating 14 kinds of dogs! (And I love dogs to begin with!)


Can't wait to see my 2nd design printed on a tape!

To see more washi tapes from Aimez le Style, including mine that should be up there for a bit, please visit the link HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment