2/18/2014

quirky love songs

Happy belated Valentine's Day! I hope your day was filled with love and warm fuzzy feelings. For many parts of the world, (including where I live) it was a day visited by a crazy snow storm! Although it was cold, it looked kind of romantic!

In Japan, the custom for V-Day was for women to give chocolates to the guys they like or guy friends as "manner" chocolate. Strangely, I got lots of chocolate from the ladies...although I am a lady myself!

Anyway, for V-Day I decided to illustrate some simple pieces inspired by lines from songs I like. They are quirky and short love song lyrics that I think would be fun for quick drawings!



Thanks Arctic Monkeys, Singto Numchok and Weezer for the cute songs, let me borrow some lines for my illustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment