2/20/2013

Boy, oh boy!

If you are a subway or a transit rider, you encounter hundreds of people per day. It wouldn't be fair to judge a book by its cover (in this case, guys...) but as an illustrator, I find it fun to sketch up people I encounter briefly each day. Although I have no idea what they're like, but just based on looking, it gives me ideas of what they do...or who they are (that might not be the case at all though! ^_^)

These are some guys I found interesting to sketch in the subway in the past few weeks...







4 comments:

  1. haha, this is so cute. "you know definitely has been to thailand" is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Thank you Shoko! It suddenly came to me when I saw him! I'm sure you've seen one of these guys too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is too cute and accurate. I can identify with most. What's missing for me is the guy that looks (smells) like he has not taken a shower in the past 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo! Sometimes, the "definitely has been to Thailand" guy can be the "2-week-without-shower" guy! ;D

      Delete