9/24/2012

Tokyo Sketchbook Part. II

Haro :)

Here is the second contribution of Tokyo Sketchbook.
I'm back in Toronto and I now have access to a scanner! (Yippee!)
So the illustrations are now crystal clear!
I really enjoy painting city people and their street fashion. Thank you my sister for sparking me the idea! You inspire me!






Next part, I will be posting Bangkok Sketchbook! Please look forward to it soon!

Thank you!!

[From T->B: High School Girl, Tokyo./ Guy on JR Saikyo Line. / Shop Staff at Mylord (γƒŸγƒ­γƒΌγƒ‰) / My hair stylist Masa san. Toda-Koen]

3 comments:

  1. Masa-san is using your illus as his profile picture! Great job!

    You should draw kumi-san doing yoga post next! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fai: Yes I see that! And I wanna draw Yoga poses for sure!
    Ukari san: Hellooo!

    ReplyDelete