12/04/2011

TwentyQuestions

Everytime I flip through 3x3 magazine, I often find myself fascinated by the section TwentyQuestions. It's so fun reading about other illustrators. Although I am not interviewed by 3x3 (yet) but I hope to be one day. Therefore, here is my own version of TwentyQuestions.

Fern Choonet (07/23)
Favorite Color? Bright Aqua Green
What do you listen to while working? It depends on the day.
Person who had the most influence on you? My sister
Favorite medium and surface? Acrylic on illustration board.
Who is your favorite artist? Monet and Charley Harper
How do you start your day? Petting my dog
Favorite professor? Paul Dallas
If you weren't an illustrator what would you be doing? Trying to be an illustrator.
Last book you read? The Power by Rhonda Byrnes
Favorite movie of all time? Not sure
What do you collect? Books and magazines on illustration.
What do you do with your free time? Yoga
What do you do when you're stuck on an assignment? Go out for a cup of latte.
Favorite vacation spot? Hua Hin, Thailand
Who makes you laugh? Cocoa, my dog
Name your favorite guilty pleasure. Eating gummies
What is your most treasured posession? Loved ones
Name something you think is overrated. Celebs
What time of day are you most productive? Evening and late night.
Words to live by? If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
- William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment