4/06/2011

april snow

It's april now!
The weather is getting more beautiful in Canada lately.
I'm looking forward to spring!
I'm currently working on my new painting,
this time I feel challenged to do a more
muted palette whereas before, I often paint
with brighter colors.
I will work very hard on it :)

Lately I have been reading a book about time.
I think it's fair to say that time is the one thing that is given equally to every one, right? But why is it that some people say they have less time than others?
It was interesting to me when he mentioned that if you know the secret of time, you can decrease, expand, stop and twist time. Meaning, if you understand how it works, you can have more time than you usually know. It was definitely fascinating for me to read. It makes me think that I have thrown away a lot of unused time, and I want to use my time more effectively. For example, I have been living in Toronto for 7 years now, and there are a bunch of things and a bunch of places I have not visited.



This is a picture of a snowflake I never took before, I feel I should take advantage of Canada's winter not many people get to experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment