2/12/2010

New Illustration for Valentines's Day!!


Valentine's Day is coming up! I've had a chance to make a new illustration for a Valentine's Day show at Sadie's Diner called "It Had to do With Love". Please check out my work if you have a chance, Sadie's Diner is at 504 Adelaide St. West at Adelaide and Portland in Toronto. This piece is called "Irasshaimase" and the theme is Maneki Neko, or Japanese beckoning cat welcoming love! I really enjoyed working on it! Last Tuesday Feb 9th was the opening, Thank you to everyone who came out to see my work :) I really appreciate it, you're all so sweet! Also, big thanks to Lisa Vanin, Al and Katie for allowing me to create a fun work! And...Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!! I hope you all will have a fun day full of love, I know I will! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment