12/10/2009

Weezer on Saturday night ☆

I went to see Weezer on Saturday night and it was amazing!!! ☆ It's my second time seeing Weezer and they were so awesome :) It is such a perfect wrap up for me since I'm done with school for this semester. I know there's so much criticism about Raditude, but I think it's such a fun and upbeat record and I totally love it. The concert on Saturday felt like a huge party where everyone just got up and danced!! (including me!) Although I was not lucky enough to get floor tickets (again) but that did not stop me from getting up and danced the whole night. Weezer played all the old songs that I wanted to hear and the new songs from Raditude. It was so awesome. The best part was when Rivers Cuomo came to where we were sitting and when I spotted him, we just RAN after him and tried to get (more like grab) him. I touched his arm too~ hahaha! It was such a fun night :) Thanks to ko+sho for going with me and sharing the best time ever!!!

Here's a video i took:


And believe it or not, this is Rivers Cuomo wearing a blonde wig (as Lady Gaga)...I know it could be any guy in a wig...but it's really him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment