1/01/2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Happy 2014!

A new year has started. That means new adventures and another chance to start over. 2013 has been quite a different experience for me. I moved to a new country, bid farewell to my life and good friends in Toronto. Although Japan has treated me kindly, it still doesn't feel like home to me just yet.

Therefore in 2014, I vow to get more settled and comfortable here. Having lived in 3 different countries meant I met so many people and made lots of temporary friends. Among the people I have encountered, a few have turned into permanent friends that have influenced my life in so many ways. I wish to make more permanent friends and make many wishes and goals become concrete in this very new year. 

So here's to 2014. I managed to already make one resolution true, "Watch the sunrise". Here it is, the first sunrise of 2014 from Japan! May your next 365 days (and much more) be wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment