8/20/2013

Juxtapose

After exploring old tunes in my music library, I accidentally found Juxtaposed with U by Super Furry Animals. I remembered not being able to stop singing this song when it first came out. It suddenly gave me a wonderful idea to create this new illus, Juxtapose.




I've been aspiring to create work outside fashion / outfit inspired realm. I am so glad I came up with this piece. The theme for this illustration is a connection between two people. Both with arms decorated by art, one with bridal henna and one with tattoos. Despite being different...they stand side by side, hand in hand. 

I am excited for the new inspiration that has been running through my mind recently! It's funny how I am getting so many great ideas for new works (and most of them came deep in the night!) Please check back for newer works soon! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment