8/05/2013

Cofee L♥ve

I might have mentioned this a thousand times before but I love coffee!
Not just any coffee, but great coffee from small independent cafes. (with latte art on it!)
I know it's very "coffee-snob"-ish of me but I like supporting small businesses. Plus I enjoy sipping nice coffee from makers who truly love their work and could craft the best tasting beverages!

Here's my little contribution to the great cafes I have visited and loved in the past years from 4 different cities: Toronto, Bangkok, Montreal and Tokyo! This is just part 1 of my collection, and the rest is yet to come!



 I had quite a blast collecting information and drawing these coffee cups. I might start doing more line work from pen/ink because of this project!

Here's the links from the cafes featured in my illustration:

TORONTO:
-Sam James Coffee Bar
-Dark Horse Espresso Bar
-Te Aro
-Bulldog Coffee

TOKYO (and YOKOHAMA)
-No. 8 Bear Pond Espresso
-Little Nap Coffee Stand
-Bonjour Records Cafe
-Pour Over

MONTREAL:
-La Distributrice

BANGKOK:
-Cafe Little Spoon
-Gallery กาแฟดริป


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, i love this! of course tokyo has the cutest names - little nap? i love it!

    ReplyDelete